Justin Trudeau’s LIBERAL PARTY OF CANADA.
Justin Trudeau has been Prime Minister of Canada since 2015, and his Liberal government has had the most aggressively anti-family and authoritarian agenda of any government in Canadian history.
COVID-19 and Trudeau’s Response:
In this election campaign, Liberal leader Justin Trudeau has been vilifying the “unvaccinated” on an almost daily basis, scapegoating those who either choose not to receive the vaccine or are unable to do so for personal reasons. On the campaign trail, the Prime Minister even went so far as to say in response to a question from journalist, Althia Raj, "If you make a personal choice not to get vaccinated, then I will have no sympathy for you..."
In September of 2020, Trudeau also stated, "This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change." But Trudeau's efforts during the pandemic was all about protecting Canadian's health, right?
Whilst on the campaign trail, Trudeau enthusiastically endorsed vaccine passports (which will usher in discrimination on a mass scale) when he said, "Alberta's chief medical officer just pointed out that BC is leading the way with vaccine passports and young people are getting vaccinated at higher rates here bc we've said you don't get to get back to the things you like to do unless you do your part for the community and get vaccinated".
No one should be surprised that Trudeau is acting like a communist; his admiration for Communist regimes—like China and Cuba—has been well documented. In 2013, Trudeau went on record stating, "There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say, ‘We need to go green … we need to start investing in solar.’”
Carbon Taxes and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change;
- In his first term, Trudeau’s Liberals passed their carbon tax law, an affront to the affordable energy that millions of Canadian families depend upon to survive, and thousands of businesses need to create jobs;
- Trudeau’s Liberals passed Bill C-14 in 2016 which legalized euthanasia, and then this year passed Bill C-7, which expands euthanasia to those with mental illness.
- In 2018, the Trudeau Liberals decriminalized marijuana, ignoring the health risks, especially to young people, and setting the stage for even more narcotics to be decriminalized.
GENDER IDENTITY THEORY (1) – THE FOUNDATION
- In 2017, with Bill C-16, Trudeau’s Liberals amended the Canadian Human Rights Act and introduced the anti-family, anti-child, and anti-woman (and unscientific!) “gender identity theory” into Canadian law. This is the law that Jordan Peterson condemned for its anti-free speech implications.
GENDER IDENTITY THEORY (2) – THE ASSAULT ON PARENTAL RIGHTS
- Trudeau’s Liberals passed Bill C-6, the so-called “Conversion Therapy Ban”, that would have criminalized discussions between children and their parents, pastors and health professionals to treat conditions such as gender dysphoria. Like Bill C-10, C-6 also died in the Senate but you can be sure that it will come back again soon.
- Trudeau’s Liberals passed Bill C-10, an anti-free speech law which would have significantly increased censorship in Canada. This bill died in the Senate, thankfully.
JUSTIN TRUDEAU ON ABORTION:
- Justin Trudeau is Canada’s most radically pro-abortion prime minister. Currently, Trudeau is withholding healthcare funding to the province of New Brunswick because the provincial government has declined to fund a private abortion clinic in Moncton. In New Brunswick, tax-payer funded abortions can be obtained for any reason at three hospitals, but this isn't enough for Trudeau's Liberal government.
- Trudeau has stated only so-called "pro-choice" candidates would be allowed to run under his Liberal Party banner, so it's not too surprising when this self proclaimed "feminist" recently had the Liberal Party caucus vote against the "Sex-Selective Abortion Act" which would have helped tackle the issue of sex-selective abortions which predominately target preborn baby girls.
- In May of 2019, Justin Trudeau announced the Government of Canada would be increasing their spending on “international sexual, reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health,” until it reached a total of $1.4 billion annually in 2023, this now means that half of Canada's spending on international aid for women’s and children’s health will go “to ensuring women have access to safe abortions and reproductive-health services worldwide.”
- In 2018, Conservative MP Ted Falk heckled Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after Trudeau responded to an NDP question on rural access to abortion by declaring the Liberals “will always be unequivocal in standing up for a woman’s right to choose.” Falk yelled, “It is not a right!” To which Trudeau said, "We on this side of the House, along with the NDP, understand that women unequivocally have the right to decide what to do with their bodies, and we are always going to stand up for that right, regardless of what the Conservatives think or say.”