Below is a list of books our team has compiled that address several subjects. Thought the books and resources are posted below, they are not specifically endorsed by VoteFamily but are provided in order to provide a varying arrange of viewpoints that are safe for families to include in their daily readings. Seeing as many public schools are now merely indoctrination centers and no longer places of education, parents, guardians and Canadians in general, need to get resources elsewhere, thus why we have created this list which will continually be updated!
Grade 3 - 5: The Richest Man in Babylon: Parables of Financial Success
Grade 5 - 12: Rich Dad Poor Dad written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter.
Grade 6 - 12: How to Make Money in Stocks by
CULTURE & HISTORY:
Grade 2 - 5:
Grade 7 - 12:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
Grade 9 - 12:
- The Devil and Karl Marx: Communism's Long March of Death, Deception, and Infiltration by Paul Kengor
- Suburban Nation: The Rise of Sprawl and the Decline of the American Dream 10th Anniversary Edition by
Kindergarten - Grade 3:
- God Made Boys and Girls by Marty Machowski
- The Mighty Series, Bible Stories for Kids
Grade 4 - 7:
- Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
In this section, we wanted to provide books to help you understand the ideologies our children face in their classrooms, as well as in the culture. Having an understanding of what people outside of the walls of our home are teaching our children is essential so that we can teach our children the other side of the story.
1. Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier
2. The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society by Debra Soh
BE AWARE Section for parents: